Tuesday, April 29, 2008

from Bondi to Maroubra


We didn't get a car today but tomorrow we certainly will ^^. I went to Bondi Beach with Manuel instead. It was a bit cold and windy but still awesome. We took the bus to Bondi and walked along the coast from beach to beach. Me at Bondi.


Even the wind was strong the waves weren't. But there were still some pacient young surfers.


I really love the color of the water...it always makes me want to jump in right away...so clear and beautiful...


And what would be a post without all those lovely animals I've seen on my way.




People who know Sydney might be able to imagine how far we walked today. From Bondi Beach straight to Maroubra Beach...
There are a couple of other beaches inbetween. That was a pretty long but exiting walk. (my feet hurt.... T.T)
Later this evening my fellow artist Min invited me for dinner. We had some delicious Thai food. I better go to bed now. Need to get up early tomorrow.
more to come!

No comments: